From: Andre Klapper via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Deleted font used by evolution
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 13:35:07 +0200
Mailer: Evolution 3.42.4 (3.42.4-2.fc35)

On Thu, 2022-07-28 at 11:50 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
But having played with it a bit, because it was more interesting than
what I was doing. I think there's more to it.  In gnome-tweaks the
Evolution look-and-feel is changed using the "Legacy Applications"
selector. I presume that's because Gnome 42 uses GTK4 and Evolution
still uses GTK3.  Unfortunately it looks like the icon sets for GTK3
are more limited.

Ah, good point. That might be
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1698

Cheers,