Re: [Evolution] Deleted font used by evolution

Fedora changed the default Adwaita icon sets for FC36 to the B&W
version you see. I suppose it came as a surprise to me as well, but
that's what happens when you don't read the release notes first!!

There are lots of themes and icon sets at

  https://www.gnome-look.org/

But having played with it a bit, because it was more interesting than
what I was doing. I think there's more to it.  In gnome-tweaks the
Evolution look-and-feel is changed using the "Legacy Applications"
selector. I presume that's because Gnome 42 uses GTK4 and Evolution
still uses GTK3.  Unfortunately it looks like the icon sets for GTK3
are more limited.

P.