Re: [Evolution] Deleted font used by evolution

On Thu, 2022-07-28 at 17:26 +0800, Luigi Cantoni via evolution-list
wrote:
Thanks I am sure you are correct.

I have quickly tried changing the login desktop configuration and
tried all 4 (available on Fedora).
They certainly change the icons but not of the ones I see within
evolution.

I quickly checked and was pointed to Tweaks (which I have installed).
I compared my setting (which are OK) with those that are not and they
are the same.
I tried changing a few but it did not help.

Fedora changed the default Adwaita icon sets for FC36 to the B&W
version you see. I suppose it came as a surprise to me as well, but
that's what happens when you don't read the release notes first!!

There are lots of themes and icon sets at

  https://www.gnome-look.org/

and there's lots available from the repositories. Do

  dnf search icon-theme

But as Andre said, this is not an Evolution issue.

P.