[Evolution] Did I install the BOGO filter correctly?

openSUSE Tumbleweed KDE

Evolution 3.44.3

I opened Yast and searched for Evolution BOGO filter and installed it.

But when going to Edit > Preferences > Plugins.. I don't see the BOGO
filter listed as a option.

Under mail prefs, I do have under the junkmail tab, box 1, 3, and 6
checked

check incoming for junk

do not mark as spam if in my address book

check custom headers for spam

convert to unicode...

I think that the only one I checked was check incoming mail and don't

Did I install the plug in correctly?

Thanks,
Chris

Please send all off list emails to Chris CWM030 com