From: Andre Klapper via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Deleted font used by evolution
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 10:49:12 +0200
Mailer: Evolution 3.42.4 (3.42.4-2.fc35)

On Thu, 2022-07-28 at 16:22 +0800, Luigi Cantoni via evolution-list
wrote:
I had a problem where I think I deleted the colour emoji font from
our computers.
I was kindly helped to locate the font and the reload it. Thanks
again for the help.

In trying to get the colour imogi fonts working I appear to have the
deleted the colour font for the icons like the file icon down the
left. They are now B/W ones. This is only the case with the machine I
was trying to get the imogi to work, my computer is fine. Can you
advise which font it is so I can download and re-install it.

I do not see any font issue in the screenshot (and cannot follow).
However I see different icon themes. The icon theme depends on your
system settings and distribution. It is nothing in Evolution itself.

There is also the fact that a line that was between the end of the
email and the attachments (in preview mode) is also now missing. The
user thinks it happened at the same time as the font etc changes. I
think they are all related. Any help appreciated. Functionally all is
working so this is not urgent just some help with what to checkout is
appreciated.

This is https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1961 and a
fix will be included in Evolution 3.44.4.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net