Re: [Evolution] How to restore Evolution backup into flatpak environment?

On Mon, 2022-02-21 at 22:00 +0100, Matthias Kuntze wrote:
Sorry that I used the Ubuntu 20.04LTS version
with the default evolution (3.36.5). I had no ulterior motives.

        Hi,
that's okay, no need to apologize.

I've been wondering whether you use the right Evolution. As the Flatpak
version can be installed in parallel with the host system Evolution,
users can sometimes run the Flatpak version and sometimes the host
system version (which can be harder to recognize), depending how they
run it (usually, when using the shortcut from the system menu, the
Flatpak version is started, but when executing `evolution` from a
terminal the host system version is started). What I've been afraid of
was that you could run the host system version and think the manual
restore from backup worked, which could be false, because you did a
restore for the Flatpak version, which was not running.

Anyway, everything is sorted out now.

        Bye,
        Milan