[Evolution] Reordering of Collection Accounts

Hello,

Maybe I haven't looked at the right place on Evolution docs, or maybe
I haven't googled the right keywords, but I am not finding any way to
reorder my collection accounts in Evolution.

These days all my accounts (except for usenet) are collections, and I
can reorder them well in Calendar and Tasks, but in the Mail mai most
important ones are in the bottom and the less important on the top. In
the account view, when inside the accounts of a specific type (i.e.
Mail), I can drag them and reorder them among that type, but the mail
accounts from collections are contained within the collection and I
cannot reorder them.

One of those accounts were manually entered by me and I could prefix
it with a 0 (zero) in the beginning ot the name. It moved inside the
list of collections, but had no effect in the mail accounts sidebar.

Am I doing something wrong? If this is not supported in the interface,
is there any workaround for that, like manually changing some config
file?

Thanks for any input on that!

Evolution Version: 3.42.4
Operating System: Fedora 35