Re: [Evolution] How to restore Evolution backup into flatpak environment?

Sorry to be not precise enough.

I have a running evolution 3.40.0-1 using Ubuntu 21.10. This evolution
environment has been backed up using "File" -> "Back up Evolution Data
..." to a tar.gz file.

After exit of evolution I did a "evolution --force-shutdown" and
started the flatpak installation via "flatpak run org.gnome.Evolution".
There I started the restore via "File" -> "Restore Evolution Data ..."
and selected the previously created tar.gz file.

As the tar .gz file has a size of some GB it took about 6 min to see
that gzip and tar has ended their job (taskmanager). I dont know the
exact moment but from that moment any mouse and keyboard action is
ignored. The system does not react to ony input  In the taskmanager I
can see that the system is working (27% CPU load) doing a lot of "xfwm4" tasks like "xfwm4 --replace". After
about 30 min the machine freezes.
No refresh in taskmanager, no update of time. After waiting additional
30 min without a screen-update, did a long press to the power button to
reboot the system.
After rebooting the system the flatpak evolution instance shows the
same screen as before the restore task.

Is it possible that the old apk installation of evolution interferes
the flatpak session?

Bye,
Matthias