Re: [Evolution] Unsubscribed folders reappear

OK, but the principle is the same. The IMAP folder subscriptions
are held on the server.  In this case the "server" is DavMail.
I haven't used DavMail for a long time, but I seem to remember that
when I did use it, it didn't support subscribe/unsubscribe. Perhaps
it would be good to turn on logging for DavMail to see what it's
doing. But I don't think this is an Evolution issue.

As of v5.6 DavMail does *not* support IMAP subscribe/unsubscribe.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>