Re: [Evolution] Evolution + ProtonMail = Blank emails?

On Mon, 2021-11-08 at 09:31 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

There are numerous debug variables you can set which will detail the
various transactions happing.  If this "bridge" mimics an IMAP
interface then you probably need to do something like

 CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io evolution >& logfile

Command 'evolution' not found, but can be installed with:
sudo apt install evolution

^^ I got this error Probaly because I am using the Flatpak version of
Evolution

One thing that may help overall, and especially with the debugging is
to set the number of concurrent IMAP connections to '1'. (Edit ->
Prefences -> (Account) -> Edit -> Receiving options).  I have known
IMAP servers get confused when they get multiple connections from the
same host.

Done.