[Evolution] Evolution not showing Calendar entries any more

Hello,

Evolution 3.40.4
OS: Manjaro 21.1.6 Pahvo
Kernel: x86_64 Linux 5.13.19-2-MANJARO

I have been using Evolution for a few months and not had any problems.
Today I notice that when I go in to my Calendar I used to have lots of
appointments and other entries but now I can no longer see any entries
there. I am still getting emails.

I tried several things like making sure the checkbox alongside the
Calendar is checked in Evolution > Calendar tab... then I make an
appointment and it saves without giving an error but it then does not
display on the Calendar.

Also, when I create a calendar appointment it DOES show on the "To Do"
list to the right of my emails on the "Mail" tab.. also it IS syncing
appointments to my GMail calendar and I can see appointments that I
made in Evolution > Calendar when I switch to my GMail calendar for
instance on my phone.

Any help much appreciated,

Sean