Re: [Evolution] Evolution + ProtonMail = Blank emails?

On 11/7/21 2:49 PM, Dan Kortschak via evolution-list wrote:

I use the bridge. This may be due to caching by the bridge, though I
have never seen this behaviour although I do see similar behaviour with
messages transiently returning/disappearing after move operations. From
my experience with evolution/bridge interaction, I'd be more likely to
put the issue at the feet of the bridge.

Dan

So there's nothing I can do besides contact PM and get a canned reply
saying that they only support TB, Apple Mail and Outlook? :(

Chris