Re: [Evolution] Evolution + ProtonMail = Blank emails?

On 11/7/21 3:58 PM, Dan Kortschak via evolution-list wrote:

No, just that if you find an issue, people here have been very helpful
when I have tried to understand the problem and provide evidence for
causes when filing the issue. Appeal to authority is never a good
approach to getting people to do things.

I posted my issue to the bug tracker forum:

https://github.com/ProtonMail/proton-bridge/issues/233

This will probably need more information to be actionable. This is
where people here can help; in helping you to obtain that information.

Dan

So I guess that I need to add my account back to evolution and wait for
it to do it again and take a screenshot or something? Along with waiting
for feedback here in this group?

Thanks,
Chris