Re: [Evolution] Replies not including all text

None of the proposed solutions here have worked for me.  I'm still
getting my emails cut off.

If you look in the bug report I submitted about this (it wasn't an
issue I was bothered about, but it appears no one else wanted to)

  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1425

You can see that it was actually a duplicate of another bug report:

  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1365

and that was fixed a month ago in 3.39.3+ (and so will be in the stable
3.40.x release).

Any ideas?

Read through the bug report(s). There is a patch in there and that
worked for me on FC33.  If you need it fixed on other older versions
then you will need to lobby your distro maintainers to backport the
patch.

P.