Re: [Evolution] Replies not including all text

On Tue, 2021-03-16 at 17:00 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Tue, 2021-03-16 at 11:07 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
It looks like something is getting confused by the nested
blockquotes.

        Hi,
that's true. I do not know what misbehaves here, but I'm able to
reproduce it too, when I have unchecked Edit->Preferences->Composer
Preferences->Wrap quoted text in replies. As a workaround, check that
option and things will work as they should. Or they do for me at least.

I've not been able to reproduce it earlier, because I've it set here.

Per chance is the original message or any others in the chain coming from  the mail
client on a recent Apple iPhone?

I have one person who routinely sends or replies to my emails from his iPhone using
the native email client.   When I attempt to reply play to such a message.. his message
part is skipped and the quote starts with my message.

His message/response  seems to be missing the  --   which denotes the end of the body