Re: [Evolution] Replies not including all text

Hello,

None of the proposed solutions here have worked for me.  I'm still getting my emails cut off.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

On Tue, 2021-03-16 at 14:12 -0500, Anonymous Japhering via evolution-list wrote:
On Tue, 2021-03-16 at 17:00 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:

Per chance is the original message or any others in the chain coming from  the mail
client on a recent Apple iPhone?

I have one person who routinely sends or replies to my emails from his iPhone using
the native email client.   When I attempt to reply play to such a message.. his message
part is skipped and the quote starts with my message.

His message/response  seems to be missing the  --   which denotes the end of the body