Re: [Evolution] Replies not including all text

On Tue, 2021-03-16 at 11:07 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
It looks like something is getting confused by the nested
blockquotes.

        Hi,
that's true. I do not know what misbehaves here, but I'm able to
reproduce it too, when I have unchecked Edit->Preferences->Composer
Preferences->Wrap quoted text in replies. As a workaround, check that
option and things will work as they should. Or they do for me at least.

I've not been able to reproduce it earlier, because I've it set here.

A bug report would be nice to have.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan