Re: [Evolution] Bug copying email address into new email?

On Thu, 2021-03-18 at 08:16 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
        Hi,
your version is really ancient. There will be released 3.40.0 stable
series shortly (tomorrow). It's a very long gap between 3.28.5 and
3.40.0.

On a good side, this had been fixed meanwhile, I cannot reproduce it
here.

Milan, thanks for letting me know it's fixed, it is easy enough
to click the middle button instead (really a scroll wheel, that's
why I was avoiding it).  As for "ancient", well, this is standard
on CentOS 7, which is supported until 2024 and is the version
currently supported by my university so I am staying with it.
George