Re: [Evolution] Bug copying email address into new email?

On Wed, 2021-03-17 at 14:04 -0400, George Reeke wrote:
I will report it unless somebody on this list tells
me it's really a great feature or my recent version is too ancient.

        Hi,
your version is really ancient. There will be released 3.40.0 stable
series shortly (tomorrow). It's a very long gap between 3.28.5 and
3.40.0.

On a good side, this had been fixed meanwhile, I cannot reproduce it
here.
        Bye,
        Milan