Fra: Milan Crha via evolution-list <evolution-list gnome org>
Svar-til: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
Til: evolution-list gnome org
Emne: Re: [Evolution] Storing messages
Dato: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 12:21:58 +0100

On Thu, 2021-03-18 at 10:30 +0100, Tor Harald Thorland via evolution-
list wrote:
with about 100GB of email which i very seldom need - but sometimes -

        Hi,
you might be better with Maildir, than with MBOX/Spool, especially when
it's such large archive. That lets you copy folder structure as well
(only Spool directory can work with the directory).

With respect of the email need, I think it's logic, to identify
yourself/account, even it's more important for the sending part (which
you might have set to None for this account), than for the receiving
part. Still it's used to recognize you in the recipients, which is
important in replies and such.
        Bye,
        Milan