Re: [Evolution] Auto Select First Message in List

On Thu, 2021-07-08 at 09:09 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Wed, 2021-07-07 at 12:57 -0400, George Reeke wrote:
Unless there is a good reason, I'll plan on submitting a feature
request to allow Delete to work anyplace where Ctrl-D works.

      Hi,
I would not do that. In fact, there were ideas to disable the Delete
key completely, because it's not used anywhere else.

Dear Milan (et al),
Except in every text editor to delete things.  Very natural (for
me at least) to use it to delete an email from the inbox.  Easy
to reach with the right hand, one finger only...

But OK, I yield to your judgement on this issue, it's not a
big deal for me, I will not file the request.  But please
don't turn it off completely, better limited function than none.
George