Re: [Evolution] Auto Select First Message in List

On Wed, 2021-07-07 at 10:11 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Tue, 2021-07-06 at 22:36 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I don't really see why it doesn't work like this.

With respect of the Delete itself, there are two shortcuts to do it.
One is the Delete key press, which works only when the proper widgets
are focused, the second is the Ctrl+D shortcut, which works in all
views.

Why is this?  I have noticed it and it is annoying.  Milan at least
has helped me understand why Ctrl-D works sometimes when Delete does
not.  Unless there is a good reason, I'll plan on submitting a feature
request to allow Delete to work anyplace where Ctrl-D works.
George Reeke