Re: [Evolution] Auto Select First Message in List

On Tue, 2021-07-06 at 22:36 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I don't really see why it doesn't work like this.

        Hi,
if I understand this properly, then the problem is where the focus is
placed when the window opens. It happens to be in the folder listing,
not in the message listing (it used to be the New toolbar button in the
very distant past).

With respect of the Delete itself, there are two shortcuts to do it.
One is the Delete key press, which works only when the proper widgets
are focused, the second is the Ctrl+D shortcut, which works in all
views.
        Bye,
        Milan