Re: [Evolution] Error Message with Sent Mail on Evolution

On Wed, 2021-12-15 at 17:42 -0600, Nathan Parker via evolution-list
wrote:
Is there something else I need to try or something I need to run by
my email hosting provider?

        Hi,
similar as in my first message in this thread, just the command is
slightly different:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io flatpak run org.gnome.Evolution

The log contains raw communication between the server and the
evolution. It does contain a lot of private information, in a free form
or encoded in some blobs. Make sure you don't expose anything private.
Even if the blob won't be readable by a human, it can be read by a
machine, thus remove those if unsure.

I won't need the whole log too. Simply run Evolution, wait until the
output on the console stops, then send a message and include only the
part when the message had been sent.

By the way, will it fail also when you copy a message from an On This
Computer account to the Sent folder in the affected account, please?
That should use the same function as the message send. Just in case, I
really mean from the On This Computer, because using a message in a
folder of the same account can use different ways to copy the message.
        Bye,
        Milan