[Evolution] Error Message with Sent Mail on Evolution

I'm trying to send emails using Evolution 3.36.5 on Linux Mint Uma Cinnamon on a 2011 iMac.

My email provider is WebMate (connected over IMAP/SMTP).

The emails successfully send, but I receive this error message:
CODE: SELECT ALL

Your message was sent, but an error occurred during post-processing.

The reported error was “Failed to append to Sent: Error appending message: Server sent unexpected response: OK
Appending to local “Sent” folder instead.”.
I reached out to WebMate, and they've never seen it before.

Has anyone else seen it, and if so, how do I resolve it?

When I login to WebMate webmail, a Sent folder shows, and any sent mail from WebMate webmail successfully goes to the Sent folder. It looks like I have successfully pointed Evolution to the folder as well, but I’m not 100% sure.

Also, I need to connect an Exchange account to Evolution as well. EWS support is installed, but I'm not sure where to look to add my Exchange account.

I can provide screenshots to this thread if need be: https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=363068&p=2107106#p2107106

Thanks!

Nathan Parker