[Evolution] Shortcut with number from numeric keyboard fails

Good day!

Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, Evolution 3.36.5-0ubuntu1

It is only petty issue but maybe somebody has a solution for it as I
often encounter it as I usually use the numeric keyboard to enter
numbers.

I edited the ~/.config/evolution/accels file to change Evolution's
Keyboard Shortcuts as following:
(gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/mail-labels/mail-label-2" "3")

The shortcut works fine with the number key "3" from the main keyboard
but nothing happens if I press the number key "3" on the numeric
keyboard.

Is there a way to have both number keys "3" react as shortcuts?

By the way, I use an external keyboard and I don't have a numeric
keypad part on the laptop's keyboard.

Thanks

Dan