Re: [Evolution] Error Message with Sent Mail on Evolution

I uninstalled the DEB and installed the 3.42.2 Flatpak, and the same error message occurs when I attempt to send something using the WebMate account on 3.42.2.

Is there something else I need to try or something I need to run by my email hosting provider?

Once I resolve this issue, I’ll attempt to connect Evolution to Exchange and also see how that goes (plus I’ll re-connect my CalDAV and CardDAV servers).

Thanks!

Nathan Parker