Re: [Evolution] How to add a Send later button

Thank you Dan for your answer.

I think saving an email in the draft folder will be a good solution.
(As I have been intensively using Thunderbird for years, I want to
find in Evolution what pleased me in Thunderbird ...)

Sorry, even many years ago I developed software, I am unable to
participate to Evolution software development.

Pierre

Le samedi 21 août 2021 à 21:58 +0200, theapplepie differentmail com a