Re: [Evolution] How to add a Send later button

With Send later I mean save an email in a folder like Awaiting emails  where I am able to check an important email an the attached files, to check the detailed list of all recipients if I used a group of contacts as recipient.
(This is a feature of Thunderbird I used ...)
Saving the email as a draft may replace Send later ...

Pierre