Re: [Evolution] Address Book not Restoring

On Wed, 2020-09-02 at 09:56 -0500, BC via evolution-list wrote:
But, now back to it won't import. The importer sees the contacts,
acts like it imports them, but doesn't.

        Hi,
I suppose you imported it into the On This Computer/Personal. Could
you:

   $ cd ~/.local/share/evolution/addressbook/system
   $ sqlite3 contacts.db "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM folder_id"

Does the number reflect the result of (using the restored contacts.vcf
from the previous steps):

   $ cat contacts.vcf | grep -c BEGIN

If those match, then I suggest to check whether anything from the
following is in effect for that address book:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/contacts-searching.html.en

        Bye,
        Milan