Re: [Evolution] Address Book not Restoring

On Wed, 2020-09-02 at 09:00 -0500, BC via evolution-list wrote:
I moved the file to the desktop, then migrated to the desktop in
terminal, then ran "sqlite3 ./contacts.db ”SELECT vcard FROM
folder_id”>contacts.ics" I got "Error: near "”SELECT": syntax error".

        Hi,
I guess it's due to the Unicode double quotes, they should be ASCII
double quotes instead. I copied the command from your mail, which has
those Unicode characters. I did not notice it before. Let the command
be (ready for copy&paste):

   $ sqlite3 ./contacts.db "SELECT vcard FROM folder_id">contacts.ics

That does work properly here (I tested it), with no error message.
        Bye,
        Milan