Re: [Evolution] Address Book not Restoring

Well, that worked! : )

But, now back to it won't import. The importer sees the contacts, acts like it imports them, but doesn't.

I ran Evolution from terminal and tried again. Still failed, but got these error codes:

(evolution:9612): camel-WARNING **: 09:50:57.381: Could not open converter for 'CP31j' to 'UTF-8' charset

(evolution:9612): Gtk-WARNING **: 09:50:59.437: Calling org.xfce.Session.Manager.Inhibit failed: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: No such method “Inhibit”

PS The changed font below in the first line happened when I deleted the line above it. This is the kind of behavior I just don't understand when it comes to fonts in html mode.
--

Barry--

I guess it's due to the Unicode double quotes, they should be ASCII
double quotes instead. I copied the command from your mail, which has
those Unicode characters. I did not notice it before. Let the command
be (ready for copy&paste):

   $ sqlite3 ./contacts.db "SELECT vcard FROM folder_id">contacts.ics

That does work properly here (I tested it), with no error message.
	Bye,
	Milan