Re: [Evolution] Mail merge?

On 2020-10-11 at 13:58 +1300, gnome via evolution-list wrote:
It's also quite easy to accidentally put every one in "cc" or "to"
fields instead of BCC, and accidentally give every one each others
email addresses - for me that would be a major failing, and under my
country's privacy laws could actually get me fined, even as a private
person.

evolution will warn you when you address too many people visibly (it
can be disabled). It's still unsettling to send these large mailings,
the more people it is being sent, the more cautious one must be.