Re: [Evolution] Mail merge?

On Sat, 2020-10-10 at 00:06 +1300, gnome via evolution-list wrote:
You mean BCC?

No I mean mail merge - each email is TO the person receiving it rather
than a BCC which often trips spam filters. Your email is to you, not to
someone else and BCC to you but only to you.

It's because of the spam filter issue that I started using a merge some
years back.

Nothing that I am aware of, plus it sounds like yet another workaround
for an existing and established solution (BCC).

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/