Re: [Evolution] Got one account sort-of working

On Tue, 2020-05-26 at 14:34 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
I don't keep messages that don't lead to solutions to my problems. If I
remember the referenced message, it had two http links that led to pages
wherein several users complained of the same problem I was having, but
no solutions were offered.

That's an interesting variation of "The dog ate my homework" and "Can't
remember, must have been drunk". Usually does not work in court though.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/