Re: [Evolution] Evolution and the X-NC-CalDAV-Webcal-Caching header

On Wed, 2020-05-27 at 07:03 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:

It feels surprising to see the server returning an invalid Personal
calendar URL. Might there be double-encoding involved or something,
what would Evolution(-data-server) code decipher incorrectly? Just
check what the calendar has set (it can be copied out of the
Properties, even when it shows ellipsized), maybe it'll help to
narrow things.

Ok, when setup through GOA the calendar URL is
http://server/nextcloud/remote.php/caldav/calendars/robin/personal-1/

and through a Collection account
http://server/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/calendars/robin/personal-1/

So the difference is between caldav and dav

As a comparison the same thing for contacts through GOA
http://server/nextcloud/remote.php/carddav/addressbooks/robin/contacts/
and through Collection account
http://server/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/addressbooks/users/robin/contacts/

And it was the calendar Collection account that's not working.

But if I insert calendar Collection account URL into Firefox I get
"This is the WebDAV interface. It can only be accessed by WebDAV
clients such as the Nextcloud desktop sync client."

And if I insert the calendar GOA URL into Firefox I get an xml-file
<d:error>
<s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotImplemented</s:exception>
<s:message>
There was no plugin in the system that was willing to handle this GET
method. Enable the Browser plugin to get a better result here.
</s:message>
</d:error>