Re: [Evolution] Failed to open calendar “Contacts : Birthdays & Anniversaries” Invalid object

On Mon, 23 Mar 2020, 12:13 pm John Murrell, <mail johnmurrell org uk> wrote:
It may be that my emails originate from a different address to the one
I signed up for. I signed up with a 'disposable address' so if it gets
spammed I just divert all emails to that address to the trash.
That would certainly not work. The list can't know that those two addresses are the same user. You need to subscribe with the address you intend to use and unsubscribe the other one of that's the case.

poc