Re: [Evolution] Failed to open calendar “Contacts : Birthdays & Anniversaries” Invalid object

On Sun, 2020-03-22 at 14:58 +0000, John Murrell wrote:
'It's important to say how your calendar is configured. Is it local?
Does it use a server such as Google Calendar or Exchange?
poc

I believe my calender is local - I imported the email messages from MS
Outlook when I dumped Win7 and moved to Linux in February.
I don't think I told the installation programme about Google Mail or an
Exchange Server. My email is downloaded from a remote mail server but I
don't think that has any calendar facility.
There is an outside possibility the problem may be related to my
installing the Microsoft Teams Linux version. The problem seems to have
started around the same time I held my initial meeting in MS Teams.
I can't see anything obvious under 'Preferences' or accounts to show
how the calendar is configured. Should I look elsewhere ?

You mean you didn't actually configure a calendar when setting up
Evolution? If that's the case, I don't quite see why you have any
calendar functionality at all, so maybe start there. The online Help
has several relevant entries if you search for 'calendar'.

poc