Re: [Evolution] Failed to open calendar “Contacts : Birthdays & Anniversaries” Invalid object

On Mon, 2020-03-23 at 10:52 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
P.S.: by the way, John, I didn't receive mails you sent, I see only
messages from poc for some reason (neither the archives show your
mails [1]).

He's been CC-ing the list on each of those replies. something I've only
just noticed. However he wasn't subscribed so they were piling up on
the moderator's page. I'm approving them all now so they should appear,
and he is now subscribed so hopefully it doesn't happen again.

John: as Milan says, the proper way to reply is with Ctrl-L (Reply to
List). Sometimes this doesn't work because the message you are replying
to doesn't have the right headers. This happens when someone up the
chain uses Reply All (Shift-Ctrl-R), meaning that every subsequent
message on the same branch is forced to use Reply All. Ironic, because
it's actually harder to type, but many mail clients don't support Reply
List properly so it happens from time to time.

poc