Re: [Evolution] Proposal regarding apparent race condition on Evolution start-up

On Tue, 2020-02-11 at 17:34 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
you can search /usr/share/dbus-1/ for files containing
org.freedesktop.secrets . That would be the place where the service
should be properly advertised [*]. My installation contains only a
single file, referencing gnome-keyring-daemon. I see it uses different
arguments than the gnome-keyring-daemon started by the desktop
environment.

$ cat /usr/share/dbus-1/services/org.freedesktop.secrets.service
[D-BUS Service]
Name=org.freedesktop.secrets
Exec=/usr/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon --start --foreground --components=secrets

poc