Re: [Evolution] Entries from larger WebDAV address book not showing up

Hi Milan,

thanks again for your response.

Am 25.08.2020 16:24, schrieb Milan Crha via evolution-list:
Given that I am using evolution successfully with hundreds of
contacts on another machine, [...]
do you mean with the same address book, on the same Horde server, or a
different addressbook on a different server?

Different addressbook from another server.

Would you mind to share a part of the response, showing one or two
contacts returned from the server, with redacted private information
from the snippet, please?

https://gist.github.com/tribut/60d761adae1e95250d557976d7d8e27c

Hope this is the relevant part. I've redacted host, username, addressbook and personal info from the VCARDs. I've also removed the Set-Cookie-Headers from the HTTP response.

Also, does the address book on the same server, with only a few
contacts, work properly?

Yes, the other address book works just fine.

When I remove the file and restart evolution
Just in case, restarting evolution itself is not enough, you need to
restart also the background evolution-data-server processes [...]

Yes, I did that.

Regards
felix