Re: [Evolution] Integration with syncevolution

On Thu, 2020-04-16 at 12:52 +0430, Hamzeh Nasajpour wrote:
1. The `syncevolution` is two-way synchronizing tools?

        Hi,
I suppose so, but I do not know for sure. I do not use syncevolution,
it is not managed here, it's a standalone project (
https://www.syncevolution.org).

2. As I said I have some C++ applications that should be able to
working with the local store via APIs of `evolution-data-server`. In
addition I should run some CLI commands for `configure`, `sync` and
so on with `syncevolution` cli app. Is there any library for these
acts that I can use them instead of running the CLI commands?

Again, it's a question for the syncevolution developers, not here.

As I said, the syncevolution is an unneeded overhead from my point of
view. You can configure most things directly in Evolution (or by using
evolution-data-server API) and use those ESource-s instead.
        Bye,
        Milan