Re: [Evolution] Integration with syncevolution

being this about Google services, you can avoid all of that and use
libgdata to access Google data directly.

Google was only an example, maybe fastmail or any other online provider.

You can also avoid syncevolution (it's an unnecessary overhead in your
case, from my point of view), simply configure Google account either
directly in Evolution, or in GNOME Online Accounts (where you can
select what data should be synchronized).

Generally, I have some limitations that I don't want to use `Evolution` or `GOA`.

As a result:
* I should install `syncevolution` and `evolution-data-service`.
* set-up it for synchronization - my Online account and local store.
* Access to the local store (Data: contact, calendar and ...) with APIs of `evolution-data-service`
(`ECalClient`, `EBookClient`).

Right?