Re: [Evolution] Integration with syncevolution

Hi Milan,

Thank you for your quick reply.

In fact, I want to sync my online contacts (ex: Gmail contacts or ...) to local. Then I want to access to the
local store for add/remove/edit/get contacts in local and again sync them. I need to do these acts
(add/remove/edit/get) in my C++ applications.

So my components:
* syncevolution for syncing the remote data to the local store
* A middle layer for access to the local store (ex: read/write contacts)
* C++ Applications: they have access via this middle layer.

And now: what's the middle layer? evolution-data-service? `libsyncevolution`? or any other library for access
to local store?

Regards.
Hamzeh