Re: [Evolution] Integration with syncevolution

On Thu, 2020-04-16 at 11:11 +0430, Hamzeh Nasajpour wrote:
In fact, I want to sync my online contacts (ex: Gmail contacts or
...) to local. Then I want to access to the local store for
add/remove/edit/get contacts in local and again sync them. I need to
do these acts (add/remove/edit/get) in my C++ applications.

        Hi,
being this about Google services, you can avoid all of that and use
libgdata to access Google data directly.

You can also avoid syncevolution (it's an unnecessary overhead in your
case, from my point of view), simply configure Google account either
directly in Evolution, or in GNOME Online Accounts (where you can
select what data should be synchronized). With that you can access the
data using EBookClient, eventually ECalClient, as mentioned earlier,
because, in both cases, you'll see your calendars/books/... in anything
what accesses the data using evolution-data-server API.
        Bye,
        Milan