Re: [Evolution] Integration with syncevolution

only it's "evolution-data-server", not "service", but it's just a typo

Yes, you're right. ;)

As the last questions:
1. The `syncevolution` is two-way synchronizing tools? I mean always we synchronize two things with each
other. Remote to Local and Local to Remote. I want to say if I change the local store (ex: Write to locale
store contact), so these changes will be applied to the remote?

2. As I said I have some C++ applications that should be able to working with the local store via APIs of
`evolution-data-server`. In addition I should run some CLI commands for `configure`, `sync` and so on with
`syncevolution` cli app. Is there any library for these acts that I can use them instead of running the CLI
commands?

Regards,
Hamzeh