Re: [Evolution] Integration with syncevolution

On Thu, 2020-04-16 at 08:34 +0430, h nasajpour pantherx org wrote:
Hi,
libsyncevolution can be used in simple applications without the
dependency on any kind of IPC mechanism
I want to integrate my C++ applications with syncevolution via
`libsyncevolution` or `eds`?
Is there any document about them? How to? Where? Example?

I would start by looking at the Folks library/API - which is what GNOME
Contacts uses
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Folks
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Contacts

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>