Re: [Evolution] Buckup & Restore command dont work UPDATE and Thanks

Nothing is unclear except why you apparently don't understand what
"start typing" means. Removing irrelevant parts certainly doesn't
qualify as "start typing" and starting at the top and then moving to
the bottom doesn't qualify as "start typing".

Maybe a change of the default setting?

I'm going with my original adjective: weird.

Gary