Re: [Evolution] Evolution not syncing with the server through IMAP

Today the desktop Evolution will not download the Inbox or other folders, whereas Thunderbird, my tablet and iPhone did. This email is coming to you via Thunderbird. Maybe my local Evolution setup under my existing computer account is corrupt (as well?).

I think Evolution is just better at managing system error messaging and errors than Thunderbird.

By erasing some emails from the Inbox using Thunderbird, Thunderbird gave an error message for each delete that said, in essence, it could not accomplish the delete. The email disappeared from the Inbox anyway and went to the "Deleted Messages" folder. So back to thinking it is the ISP server set up.