[Evolution] (SOLVED) Re: No CalDAV calendar

Hi!

It indeed was a filter. The filter "Ziele und Zielsetzungen", the last
category filter in the German locale, was active. (That's probably the
"Goals/Objectives" one in English.) I've never used the category
filter, and don't know why it was like this.

After I switched to "Any Category", it works.

Meanwhile, the test entry, which I made in the CalDAV calendar, has
made it to the server, too. Looks like new entries aren't sent to the
server immediately, but only after a delay.

Many thanks to Adam Tauno Williams and Milan Crha.

Cheers,
Volker